What a Qualified Commercial Cleaning Company Brings to the Table
The cleaning industry has changed a lot over the past few years, primarily due to the pandemic and increased environmental awareness. Now more than ever, building owners and managers are concerned with the health and safety of building occupants, the environmental impact of materials used for cleaning, and the advanced technologies that a commercial cleaning company can provide. Commercial cleaning deals with non-domestic cleaning needs, but there are all kinds of commercial cleaning services available from dusting and vacuuming offices to handling hazardous waste.
Highly-trained cleaning technicians, advanced cleaning techniques, state-of-the-art equipment, extensive cleaning knowledge, superior cleaning services at a fair price, quick response times, and years of experience are just some of what a qualified commercial cleaning company brings to the table.
Cleaning equipment and methods
The average commercial building owner or manager may not have access to the right cleaning products, tools, and equipment to get the job done efficiently and effectively. A qualified commercial cleaning company, on the other hand, carries a variety of cleaning techniques, equipment, and chemicals to clean commercial facilities properly. The scope of commercial cleaning will include routine and general cleaning – including floors, carpet, internal walls, partition walls, furniture, lighting, suspended ceilings, window cleaning, dining and kitchen areas, and more. Carpet cleaning is usually performed every 6 to 8 months. External commercial cleaning includes windows, graffiti and litter removal, and parking lot maintenance.
A qualified commercial cleaning company is able to provide cleaning services for different facility types in a variety of industries, such as:
- Office Cleaning / Janitorial
- Healthcare/Medical Facilities
- Manufacturing / Industrial Facilities
- Churches/Religious Facilities
- Country Clubs / Private Clubs
- Fitness Facilities / Gyms
- Multi-tenant Residential / High-rise Condo Buildings
- Car Dealerships / Showrooms
- Construction Sites / Post Construction Clean
- Event Venues / Amphitheaters
- Warehouse Facilities
- Port Facilities (TWIC Credentials)
- Airbnb Short Term Rental Unit Cleaning
- Outdoor Events and Festivals
A Healthier work environment
Keeping your workplace clean has never been so important. With more and more businesses looking for solutions to safeguard their workforce from COVID and other germs and viruses, the demand for commercial cleaning services is definitely on the rise. Cold, flu, allergies, viruses, and other work-related illnesses can have a major impact on a business’s bottom line, with “illness-related lost productivity costing U.S. employers $530 billion annually,” according to Integrated Benefits Institute. “Regularly cleaning your workplace results in healthier employees who are less likely to call in sick or use vacation time due to illness.”
Scheduled cleanings by a qualified commercial cleaning service can help keep your building cleaner, healthier and safer with special attention given to germ hot spots (doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, elevator buttons, handrails, desks, phones, touch screens, etc.).
A wide variety of commercial cleaning services
A company may present itself as a commercial cleaning service, but what are the services they offer? Can they provide high dusting, clean upholstery, and carpeting, or restore your hardwood flooring? In many cases, the answer is no. The most qualified commercial cleaning companies will:
- Invest in the latest cleaning equipment, products, and technology
- Train their cleaners in the proper use of cleaning chemicals, tools, and equipment, with safety always a top priority.
- Work with you to create a detailed cleaning program to fit your specific needs
- Use the same team, as much as possible, to clean your premises each visit so they get to know exactly how you like things done and you get to know them.
- Provide a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Be fully bonded and insured, and be able to provide you with proof of up-to-date general liability insurance.
Every building or facility is different with specific needs, so cleaning services will vary. A qualified commercial cleaning company will have the equipment and staff needed to carry out everything from wiping desks and emptying trash bins to carpet cleaning and high dusting. Depending on the type of facility you have, commercial cleaning services will generally include:
- Sweep, mop, and polish all floors
- Vacuum carpets/entry mats
- Stairs and elevator cleaning
- Clean/disinfect high-touch surfaces (doorknobs, phones, light switches, etc.)
- Entrance, foyer, reception area cleaning
- Kitchen and lounge area cleaning (sinks, countertops, tables, microwave,, toaster oven, refrigerator
- Bathroom cleaning (sinks, fixtures, mirrors, toilets, urinals, fixtures, floors, partitions, mirrors)
- High dusting (ceilings, fans, light fixtures, open beams, skylights, etc.)
- AC vent cleaning
- Surfaces (desks, tables, conference room, shelves) wiped down
- Light fixtures, baseboards, millwork, etc. wiped down
- Window washing
- Light bulb maintenance
- Floor stripping and refinishing
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Wall and carpet spot removal
- Power and pressure washing
- Parking lot maintenance
- Trash removal
- Other services
Flexible commercial cleaning services
You can hire a commercial cleaning service provider to clean your building or facility as often as you’d like. Whether you want a deep cleaning once a month, or recurring cleanings daily, weekly or bi-weekly, you have the freedom to choose a schedule that best works for you. A qualified commercial cleaning company will work with you to create a detailed cleaning plan tailored to your specific needs, schedule, and budget.
Discover the difference with Cleanstart
If you are unhappy with the quality of services you are receiving from your current cleaning company, discover the difference with a qualified commercial cleaning company like Cleanstart. We offer daily, weekly, monthly, and after-hour cleaning services as well as emergency cleanings and quick response times. Give us a call today to learn more about our quality commercial cleaning services or request a free, no-obligation cleaning estimate.
✓ Over 25 years of experience in the commercial cleaning and janitorial industry
✓ Thoroughly trained and vetted cleaning professionals
✓ Commitment to the highest quality clean
✓ Local, licensed, bonded, and insured
✓ 24/7 cleaning options & support
✓ Quick response times
✓ Customized cleaning solutions
✓ Electrostatic spray disinfection service
✓ One-time and recurring cleaning services
✓ 100% satisfaction guarantee
✓ OSHA, HIPAA, EPA, CDC, AORN compliant
✓ A+ BBB-rating
For more information about our total facility commercial cleaning services, please give us a call at (253) 921-2593. Request a free cleaning estimate now! We proudly service the greater Puget Sound region, including:
Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bremerton, Factoria, Fife, Gig Harbor, Kent, Lakewood, Olympia, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Tacoma, Tukwila, University Place, King County, Kitsap County, Pierce County, and Thurston County.
5013 Pacific Hwy E unit 16 Fife, WA 98424 • Phone: 253.921.2593 • Email: Caleb @ thecleanstart.com
Cleanstart – Commercial Cleaning Company – Puget Sound