Make A Good First Impression With Commercial Floor Cleaning Services – The floor is one of the first things people notice upon entering a building. No matter how updated and clean the rest of your building is, if carpets are worn and stained and floors look grimy and dirty, people notice. To ensure a positive first impression at all times, businesses need to implement a comprehensive floor cleaning and maintenance strategy.
You want a plan that enhances a building’s appearance while also providing safety benefits. By hiring a reputable commercial cleaning company like Cleanstart to regularly clean and maintain your floors, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of safe and beautiful flooring every day and for years to come.
Call Cleanstart today for more information about our high-quality commercial floor cleaning services at 253-921-2593. Request a Free Estimate
Most flooring types require daily and weekly cleaning to maintain safety and appearance. Dusting should be completed daily, and experts recommend dusting high surfaces first and working down to the floor so that no surface is missed. Dusting tools that trap dirt and debris will be more effective than those that merely redistribute it. Most facilities will also require daily cleaning of floors with floor pads. Burnishing (polishing) floors regularly will help provide a visually appealing shine.
Different Flooring Types and Attributes
Different flooring types require different tools, techniques, and approaches. And while different flooring areas in your facility may require different cleaning methods, the outcome should be the same – clean and shiny floors that perform well and look their best.
At Cleanstart, our professional cleaning staff has been thoroughly trained in all types of flooring and understands the specific needs for each:
- Ceramic tile is a long lasting, durable choice that is cost effective and looks great. While common in restrooms and kitchens, grout lines can collect dirt and germs if not cleaned correctly.
- Vinal composite tile (VCT) is affordable and durable and resists water accrual. Recoating the finish should be considered part of routine maintenance.
- Luxury vinal tile (LVT) can mimic natural stone or wood flooring but has very different care requirements.
- Terrazzo flooring is beautiful, durable, and expensive upfront. The material is ground, polished and sealed to resist stains, but spills should be attended to quickly. Grit and dirt must also be removed daily to prevent micro-scratches and cleaned weekly with a Ph-neutral cleaner.
- Wood floors are beautiful, expensive upfront and offer extensive design choices. Hard flooring absorbs less but can become equally worn out from scuffs, scrapes, dirt, and everyday wear and tear. Daily cleaning should include removing grit and fine dirt.
- Concrete floors are very porous and easily susceptible to staining due to high foot traffic, dirt and grime. They require routine cleaning, mopping, and polishing to keep them looking as good as when they were first installed.
- Carpeted flooring should be vacuumed daily and routinely cleaned. We use appropriate deep cleaning methods based on your specific type of carpeting. Whether it’s made of nylon, wool, olefin, or polyester fiber, we can keep your carpet looking and smelling like new. With the use of hot water extraction, we can thoroughly flush the carpet fibers and remove grime, dirt, buildup, and dander.
Grout and Tile
Grout that holds tile in place is extremly poruus. A high-flow fluid extraction system works best on tile and grout floors than conventional mopping. Conventional mopping makes the problem worse as the rough-textured material actually pulls contaminates from mop surfaces.
The Use of Floor Mats
When it comes to long-term floor protection, mats should be installed to keep dirt and debris from entering your facility, as well as slip-resistant treads to mitigate trips and falls. Entrance mats trap a large amount of dirt and debris at the door. Between 12-15 feet of matting works best, which need to be vacuumed during heavy traffic hours to be effective. During rain and snow, you’ll want to change out mats as they get soaked for maximum efficiency.
Our highly trained cleaning team provides state of the art floor cleaning and maintenance services for a variety of facility types and industries, including:
Airbnb Short Term Rentals
Banks / Financial Institutions
Churches / Religious Facilities
Education & Schools
Fitness Centers / Health Clubs
Port Facility Cleaning (TWIC)
Medical & Healthcare Facilities
Production & Manufacturing Facilities
Property Management / Multi-Tenant Facilities
Stadium & Event Facilities
Hiring a commercial floor cleaning service provider like Cleanstart can help you keep up with the maintenance of any type of flooring you have in your facility. We use the latest cleaning equipment and products needed to clean your floors and increase their longevity. A thorough cleaning and regular upkeep can extend the life of your flooring and improve the overall appearance of your facility – no matter what type of floors you have.
Our comprehensive commercial floor cleaning services are competitively priced, fully insured, and come with quick response times. When you hire Cleanstart, you can be assured that our professional cleaners have the training and experience necessary to get the job done right.
We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for whatever reason, our 5-star quality cleaning standard is not met, we will make it right by correcting the issue within one business day. You can be assured that our commercial cleaning and janitorial services check all the boxes:
✓ Over 25 years in the Cleaning Industry
✓ Professionally trained janitorial specialists
✓ Committed to the highest quality of clean
✓ Local, licensed, bonded & insured
✓ 24/7 cleaning options & support
✓ Customized cleaning solutions
✓ 100% satisfaction guarantee
✓ OSHA, HIPAA, EPA, CDC, AORN compliant
For more information about our high-quality commercial cleaning services or to request a service proposal, please give the experts at Cleanstart a call today at 253-921-2593. Request a Free Estimate!
Our service areas include Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bremerton, Factoria, Fife, Gig Harbor, Kent, Lakewood, Olympia, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Tacoma, Tukwila, University Place, King County, Kitsap County, Pierce County, and Thurston County.
5009 Pacific Hwy E unit 17 Fife, WA 98424 • Phone: 253.921.2593 • Email: Caleb @ thecleanstart.com