Event Cleaning Services in Greater Puget Sound
One of the most important aspects of putting on a successful event is ensuring the event space is clean and inviting. Cleanstart offers pre-event, post-event, and during-the-event cleaning services. Enjoy the festivities and leave the clean-up to us. From front entrances to main halls and restrooms, our event cleaners will take extra care to clean thoroughly and effectively.
We offer quality event cleaning services in greater Puget Sound for:
- Corporate events and conferences
- Exhibit halls and trade shows
- Concerts and festivals
- Grand openings and store events
- Charity Events
- Theaters and museums
- Weddings and parties
- Private Club Events
- Sports events
Our team members are professionally trained to provide a consistently high level of service. We can handle every aspect of your event, from preparation to clean-up, and make sure everything is spotless during your event, no matter the size. Contact us today to receive more information about how your event can stand out with the power of Cleanstart.
Cleaning Services Before and After Your Event
Our pre-and post-event cleaning services include:
- Wipe down all surfaces and tables
- Remove all of the trash from any platforms, tables, counters, food and drink areas, and then off of the floor
- Remove and put away all event materials, chairs, tables, and ancillary equipment
- Remove any decorations or props provided
- Carpets – vacuum the entire event space thoroughly
- Hardwood or tile floors – sweep the event venue clear, then mop and let the floor air dry
- Clean and sanitize restrooms
- Wipe down the kitchen sink, counters, and microwave
- Remove any leftovers/food items
- Wash any reusable dishes, bowls, platters, and utensils
Event Day Porter Services
We also provide event day porter service to ensure your venue is kept clean and presentable during your event. Our day porter services include basic cleaning and general maintenance tasks, including but not limited to:
- Event set up and post-event breakdown and clean-up
- Front lobby support
- Inspecting, cleaning, and disinfecting common areas
- Cleaning surfaces and common areas
- Cleaning glass doors
- Litter and trash removal
- Restroom cleaning and restocking
- Vacuuming and mopping
- Take care of spills and emergency clean-up
- Respond quickly and efficiently to service requests
Our attentive and customer-focused day porters are all-around helpers dedicated to keeping venue spaces neat and your event running smoothly at all times.
Event Cleaning Services in Greater Puget Sound
Planning a party or event? Contact the event cleaning experts at Cleanstart to request a free on-site consultation and customized proposal.
We’ll schedule a meeting time that’s convenient for you to discuss your needs and expectations, so that we can exceed them. From main halls and restrooms to entrances and lobbies, our team is available day or night to ensure you receive the services you need. Do you want a cleaning crew or day porters on-site during your event to take care of spills, clean up trash, and tidy restrooms? We can do that. Need a team to come in before the event to vacuum, set up chairs, and ensure the venue looks clean and presentable? Our team can do that too. Whatever you need, we are here to help. We’ll manage the cleaning logistics of your event from start to finish to help ensure its success.
Quality, high standards, and customer satisfaction are what set us apart from our competitors. From basic services like janitorial and event cleaning to more specialized floor waxing and carpet cleaning, we’ll work within your needs, schedule, and budget to get the best result possible. Find out how Cleanstart can help make your greater Puget Sound event a success with our comprehensive before, during, and after-event cleaning services.
We proudly offer:
- Over 25 years in the commercial cleaning Industry
- Professionally-trained cleaning crews
- Customized cleaning solutions
- Highest standard of clean
- Recurring and one-time cleanings
- Flexible scheduling
- Quick response times
- Emergency cleanings
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Electrostatic spray disinfection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- OSHA, HIPAA, EPA, CDC, compliant
When you hire Cleanstart, you can expect quality cleaning practices that maximize efficiency and dedicated and experienced support to handle any cleaning challenge. For more information about our professional event cleaning services, call (253) 921-2593 to request a free on-site consultation and customized proposal.
We service the following areas in Greater Puget Sound:
Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bremerton, Factoria, Fife, Gig Harbor, Kent, Lakewood, Olympia, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Tacoma, Tukwila, University Place, King County, Kitsap County, Pierce County, and Thurston County.