Why Your Car Dealership Needs A Professional Cleaning Service
There are many benefits to hiring a professional cleaning service to manage your car dealership’s cleaning needs, from the showroom to the restrooms and carpet to the lobby and high-traffic areas. Enhanced customer experience, dealership reputation, employee morale and productivity, and an increased bottom-line are just some of the ways you can benefit from hiring a reputable commercial cleaning service.
Auto dealerships rely on creating a great first impression to attract customers, with the understanding that they represent the brand of their product and service. In a retail environment, particularly in high-end retail of luxury goods and services like jewelry or cars, facility image is extremely important. From the showroom to the service department and every area in between, all aspects of the facility should be kept clean, clutter-free, and well-maintained.
Dealerships can save money by outsourcing their facility’s cleaning needs to a professional cleaning service. Outsourcing frees up staff from cleaning tasks, allowing them to focus on their actual jobs of selling and servicing cars and managing day-to-day operations. In addition to improving employee productivity and use of time, a commercial cleaning service brings their own cleaning products, supplies, and equipment with them, so the dealership saves on the expense of having to purchase these items themselves.
Enhanced customer experience
Ensuring that your customers’ shopping experience is a positive one includes providing an environment that is clean, comfortable, and accommodating. And since the majority of customers shop around before deciding on a new car, and may visit several dealerships on any given day, the first impression they have of your facility could be the deciding factor as to where they choose to do business.
Let’s face it, nobody wants to spend hours of their day in a car dealership that’s a dirty mess, especially when they’re about to make a significant financial purchase. A lack of cleanliness is not only unprofessional, but it sends a message that you don’t really value your customers, which is not the ideal message you want to be sending.
Successful businesses understand how important their customers are and let them know how much they appreciate their business by making sure their buying experience is a good one. After all, a potential customer could just as easily purchase a car from your competitor down the road. A clean and professional-looking dealership will encourage customers to choose yours over another, recommend your dealership to friends and family, and keep them coming back for future car purchases down the road.
Employee health and well-being
There are actually numerous studies that indicate a strong correlation between employee well-being and workplace cleanliness. The most important component of any work environment is its people, and there are a number of ways that businesses can make a significant positive impact on the health and safety, productivity, and satisfaction of their staff.
One of them is by providing a clean and hygienic workplace from cubicles to common areas to restrooms. A clean work environment makes for a happier, more productive workforce where employees take pride in their jobs and work more efficiently and effectively.
Health and Safety
- Preventing the spread of germs and illness. Researchers found that contamination of just a single doorknob or tabletop results in the spread of viruses throughout the workplace, Within 2 to 4 hours, the virus could be detected on 40 to 60 percent of workers and visitors in the facilities and commonly touched objects, according to research presented at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC). Frequently and thoroughly cleaning high-touch surfaces, like door handles, phones, and desks, prevent germs from spreading and causing widespread illness, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Reducing stress and anxiety. cluttered workspaces, dirty restrooms, and unkempt common areas can increase stress and anxiety levels among employees. This can then have a negative impact on office morale. Provide employees with a clean workplace to help them feel more organized and focused.
- Decreasing the risk of accidents or injuries. Cleanliness can help prevent or reduce the occurrence of slips, trips, and falls in the workplace. Addressing spills and leaks quickly and keeping entrances and exits clean and clear will improve safety, thereby reducing lost-time, injuries, and costly lawsuits. Sick days cost businesses $225.8 billion annually in the U.S. By keeping the work environment clean, and supporting employee health, fewer workdays are lost to preventable illness.
Increased employee productivity and workplace satisfaction
Cleanliness can result in increased overall workplace satisfaction and a stronger culture. No one wants to work in a dirty environment. In fact, according to a 2017 healthy handwashing survey, 89 percent of Americans believe the condition of a workplace restroom is one indicator of how a company values its workforce.
Regular cleaning of restrooms and other key areas in your dealership will ensure that hygiene remains at the forefront and doesn’t go unnoticed by employees and customers. Plus, there’s an added bonus of happier employees. A 2015 study found that employees are 12% more productive, while unhappy employees are 10% less productive.
A car dealership has to shine and make potential buyers feel welcome from the moment they step onto the lot. Cleanliness benefits more than just the physical appearance of your facility. A clean, well-maintained dealership can help make a positive first impression and have a positive impact on the overall customer experience as well as employee health and safety, productivity, and job satisfaction – all of which can have a positive effect on your bottom line.
Why your dealership needs Cleanstart
From cleaning service desks, showrooms, cubicles, lobbies, service bays, managers’ offices, and restrooms to concerns about grease, grime, dust, and valuable inventories, Cleanstart can help keep your dealership clean, sanitized, and clutter-free.
Car Dealership Professional Cleaning Services
Call Cleanstart today for more information! 253-921-2593
Our car dealership commercial cleaning services include:
- General cleaning – offices, lobbies, waiting areas, and the parts and service department
- Special attention to showroom floors
- Streak-free washing of display windows
- Hardwood floor maintenance
- Auto scrubbing of service drop-off, service bays, and body shop floors
- Office and cubicle cleaning including phones and exposed surface disinfection
- Shampooing carpets using various techniques
- Cleaning and disinfecting all restrooms
- Provisioning of all general restroom supplies
- Dusting all surfaces
- HIgh dusting
- Upholstery cleaning
- Parts and service department cleaning (removal of hazardous chemicals)
- Parking lot sweeping and power washing
- Special event clean-up
We will work with you to customize a cleaning schedule that delivers a clean facility while minimizing disruption to your operations. Daily, bi-weekly, weekly, bi-monthly, and day and night services are available as well as emergency and post-event cleanings services. You can count on the cleaning PROS at Cleanstart for consistent, high-quality cleaning and quick response times.
✓ Over 25 years of experience in the cleaning and janitorial industry
✓ Thoroughly trained and vetted cleaning professionals
✓ Commitment to the highest quality clean
✓ Local, licensed, insured, & bonded service
✓ 24/7 cleaning options & support
✓ Customized cleaning solutions
✓ 100% satisfaction guarantee
✓ OSHA, HIPAA, EPA, CDC, AORN compliant
✓ A+ BBB-rating
For more information about our services, or to set up a cleaning visit, please give Cleanstart a call today at (253) 921-2593 or request a free online cleaning estimate!
We service the following areas in the Greater Puget Sound region:
Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bremerton, Factoria, Fife, Gig Harbor, Kent, Lakewood, Olympia, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Tacoma, Tukwila, University Place, King County, Kitsap County, Pierce County, and Thurston County.
5013 Pacific Hwy E unit 16 Fife, WA 98424 • Phone: 253.921.2593 • Email: Caleb @ thecleanstart.com