Office Cleaning and Janitorial Services Tacoma WA – A clean office/workspace is essential to the success of any business. That being said, it’s easy for the workplace to get messy and down right dirty when there’s so much going on and where employees spend a lot of time. From cubicles to common areas to restrooms, a workplace needs routine cleaning if you want your business to make a positive impact on the health, safety, productivity, and satisfaction of your employees.
Office Cleaning and Janitorial Services Tacoma WA. Competitively Priced. Fully Insured. Quick Response Times. Contact Us Today for a Free Quote! (253) 921-2593
An unclean and messy work environment can not only cause health risks due to unsanitary conditions, it can directly affect the morale of your employees. Let’s face it, nobody wants to spend time in a dirty work environment.
FAST – RELIABLE – AFFORDABLE – FREE ESTIMATES – GUARANTEED RESULTS
Businesses must remember that just because your office/facility has the ‘appearance’ of cleanliness, it doesn’t mean that there’s nothing nefarious going on beneath what the eyes can see. Most workplaces could definitely use the added benefit of hiring a quality commercial cleaning and janitorial service like Cleanstart.
For over 20 years, Cleanstart has built it’s reputation on delivering high quality cleaning services at competitive prices. We pride ourselves on making sure that each day your office/workplace is sparkling clean and offer several customized programs to meet the needs of your business.
Cleaning for Health
A messy, dirty workplace can not only be a major turnoff and a distraction for your employees, it can also lead to an unhealthy environment. Certain areas of your office/facility need regular cleaning where harmful germs and bacteria can easily propagate and make your employees sick.
Hiring a professional cleaning and janitorial service like Cleanstart, that understands the key areas that need routine cleaning as well as the best methods to get the job done right, is paramount for maintaining a healthy, productive, and safe work environment.
Areas in the workplace that need regular cleaning and sanitizing include:
- Restrooms – Keeping workplace restrooms clean is not only for appearances but for the health and well-being of everyone in the workplace. If bathrooms are not routinely and thoroughly cleaned, illness-causing germs and bacteria can easily spread.
- Break rooms, common areas, and kitchens – Locations in your office where employees gather, especially when handling food, need to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- Ceilings, walls, windows, carpet, upholstery, etc. – Anywhere that dust, pollutants, or allergens can accumulate in your space need to be removed properly.
Below are some surprising statistics about the health habits and cleanliness, or lack thereof, when it comes to the average office/workplace:
- The average office worker’s desk has about 10 million bacteria. This is 100 times more than the typical kitchen table and 400 times more germs than the average toilet seat.
- There are well over 20,000 germs per square inch that live on your keyboard, computer mouse, and office chair.
- 27% of Americans eat breakfast at their desk or work stations and 62% of Americans eat lunch at their desks as well.
- Only 20% of workers who eat at their desk clean their workspace before eating at it.
- The dirtiest surfaces in an office are a microwave, keyboard, mouse, sink, vending machine, refrigerator handles, and water fountains.
- Men’s workspaces are, on average, 20% dirtier than women’s.
- Office phones have approximately 25,000 germs per square inch.
- 25% of water cooler buttons are considered a serious risk for transmission of illness causing germs.
- Bacteria count on office surfaces increases 30% every day without daily sanitizing.
- 75% of washroom sink handles can spread various contagious diseases.
- The air quality in a closed office space can be 500% worse than the air quality outside.
Without a doubt, the best way to keep your office/workplace clean and sanitary is to invest in a qualified janitorial cleaning service like Cleanstart.
Employee Absenteeism Due to Illness
Employee absenteeism due to illness is a significant problem for most organizations in the U.S. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that productivity losses linked to absenteeism cost employers $225.8 billion annually in the United States, or $1,685 per employee. “The health and safety of the American workforce is vital to the U.S. economy,” said L. Casey Chosewood, M.D., M.P.H., Director, Office for Total Worker Health™ at the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health at CDC.
Cleaning for Employee Productivity and Safety
The workplace environment influences your employees’ productivity, performance and well-being. Maintaining a clean and safe workplace is not only vital for employers to keep efficiency high, but to reduce their workers compensation claims. When an office/facility isn’t clean, it may increase the chance that a hazard will go unnoticed and increase the risk of an accident. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), an occupational hazard is anything in the workplace that may cause harm.
An occupational hazard is commonly caused by neglect on the part of the employer or a lack of awareness by workers. For example, If boxes or other items are not stacked properly, they may fall on a worker. Or, if equipment is placed along an emergency route, workers may trip or fall over it and get injured.
Employers want to make sure the workplace is not only clean, but free of debris and remind workers to put all equipment in designated places to prevent an accident.
Let the Professionals at Cleanstart Help
At first, it may seem logical and more cost effective to leave the cleaning of your office up to your employees. However, this is rarely the case and can lead to unnecessary risk which could end up costing you more than you think you might be saving. More than likely, your employees are not trained in the proper use of commercial grade cleaning products or the equipment and procedures involved.
Hiring a professional cleaning service like Cleanstart can take the burden off you and your staff and get the job done right!
Cleanstart’s core customer service includes:
- Highly-trained cleaning contractors to service your account
- Monthly Communication
- 24 hour availability for emergencies
- Personal customer service representative assigned to your account
- Cleaners are bonded and insured
- Background checks for all contractors utilized
- As part of our customer services, customers may customize services provided by our contractors to fit their needs.
Office Cleaning and Janitorial Services Tacoma WA
For over two decades, Cleanstart has been providing high quality janitorial and commercial cleaning services in the greater Puget Sound region for a wide range of businesses. We use state-of-the-art equipment and the latest cleaning technologies in order to keep your workplace clean, hygienic, and safe.
Our full-range of services are competitively priced and come with quick response times. Industries we service include but not limited to:
- Office Cleaning / Janitorial
- Healthcare/Medical Facilities
- Manufacturing / Industrial Facilities
- Churches/Religious Facilities
- Country Clubs / Private Clubs
- Fitness Facilities / Gyms
- Multi-tenant Residential / High-rise Condo Buildings
- Auto Dealerships / Showrooms
- Construction Sites / Post Construction Clean
- Event Venues / Amphitheaters
- Warehouse Facilities
- Port Facilities (TWIC Credentials)
- Airbnb Short Term Rental Unit Cleaning
- Outdoor Events and Festivals
- Attorney Law Offices
Our professional cleaning staff is properly trained for each industry we serve and we continuously supervise and audit the services we provide.
- We offer over 20 years of experience, setting the industry standard
- We have experience in providing professional cleaning services in a multitude of industries
- We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of clean
- We offer day and night cleaning options to best meet your needs
- We utilize the most efficient cleaning equipment and the highest quality products available
- We have earned a reputation as the best local cleaning company in the Pacific Northwest/Tacoma/Seattle metro area