Kitsap County Post-Renovation Cleanup Services
At Cleanstart, we provide Kitsap County post-renovation cleanup services for apartment and condo complexes, office buildings, restaurants, retail stores, and other commercial spaces. We work closely with contractors and technicians on all projects to ensure it’s completed efficiently and successfully.
A commercial renovation can create a lot of dust and debris, affecting every inch of the renovation site. However, if not explicitly stated in the contract, cleanup is typically separate from the contractor’s responsibilities. The industry standard is leaving the space “broom-swept,” which entails vacuuming larger debris and sweeping the floors with a broom.
A Thorough Post-Renovation Cleaning is Necessary
Nevertheless, a thorough cleaning is necessary after a construction or renovation project before the area can be deemed ready for occupancy. Post-cleanup can be laborious and time-consuming. It requires meticulous, detailed cleaning, knowing how to dispose of hazardous materials properly, cleaning and polishing brand-new flooring and walls, addressing safety issues like loose wires or leaks, and much more.
Our cleaners pay close attention to the details, such as trims, ledges, baseboards, light fixtures, etc., to minimize construction and drywall dust and maximize cleanliness. Once the final punch list has been completed and signed off, the space is deemed ready for occupants to move in or use as intended.
Our Kitsap County Post-Renovation Cleanup Services
We typically offer the following post-construction/renovation cleaning services:
- Sweep and vacuum all surfaces, including ceilings and walls
- Sweep, mop, and disinfect floors
- Vacuum all upholstery
- Wipe down doors, knobs, baseboards, moldings, and hardware
- Thorough wipe-down and sanitization of bathrooms and kitchens (including appliances, cabinets, and counters)
- Dust, vacuum, and wipe-down down all window interiors, including sills and frames
- Dust all ducts, grates, vents, blinds, ceiling fans, and lighting fixtures
- Clean all hardware hinges and handles, shelves, and cabinets
- Clean inside all closets
- Remove stickers and labels from any installations
- Removal of all trash and debris (although your contractor should have removed most of this as part of the contract)
Why You Need Cleanstart For Your Next Project
We have the knowledge, skills, and resources you need for your renovation project. We’ll ensure the space is pristine clean and ready for occupancy without delays. Cleanstart is a professionally managed cleaning company with over 25 years of commercial and janitorial experience. Our attention to detail, high standards, outstanding customer service, and ongoing employee training set us apart from all other cleaning companies.
- Renovation/Remodeling Cleaning Services
- Small or Large-Scale Projects
- Punctual and Dependable
- High Customer Satisfaction
- Ongoing Employee Training
- 100% Customer Service Oriented
- Licensed and Insured
We only assign crews with the necessary training and supervision to deliver a high standard of post-renovation cleaning. Each member passes a rigorous background check and arrives on-site in uniform and equipped with safety hats where needed. Team supervisors inspect job performance and keep clients informed of progress using the latest real-time mobile technology to ensure we always perform to the level our clients expect.For more information about our Kitsap County post-renovation cleanup services or to request a free estimate, please contact us at (253) 921-2593 or fill out our online contact form today!