COVID-19 Prevention And Emergency Disinfection Cleaning in The Workplace
Along with regular hand washing, routine cleaning and disinfecting in the workplace is extremely important to help prevent infection and spread of COVID-19. At Cleanstart, our professionally trained cleaning technicians provide comprehensive, workplace cleaning and disinfection services for COVID-19 prevention as well as emergency services for confirmed COVID-19 infection cases.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the following steps should be followed if someone in your office or facility has tested positive for COVID-19:
- Close off areas used by the person who is sick. It isn’t necessary to close operations entirely if the infected area(s) can be closed off.
- If possible, open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in the area.
- Wait 24 hours before you clean or disinfect. If 24 hours is not feasible, wait as long as possible.
- All areas used by the infected person should be cleaned and disinfected with EPA-registered disinfectants such as offices, bathrooms, common areas, and shared electronic equipment like tablets, touch screens, keyboards, remote controls, and ATM machines.
- Use a vacuum equipped with high-efficiency particular air (HEPA) filter. Do not vacuum a room or space that has people in it. Wait until the room or space is empty to vacuum, such as at night, for common spaces, or during the day for private rooms. Consider temporarily turning off room fans and the central HVAC system that services the room or space, so that particles that escape from vacuuming will not circulate throughout the facility.
- Once the area has been appropriately disinfected, it can be opened for use. Employees without close contact with the infected person can return to work immediately after disinfection.
- Continue routine cleaning and disinfection. This includes everyday practices that businesses and communities normally use to maintain a healthy environment.
Workplace COVID-19 Infection – Next Steps
COVID-19 Prevention & Emergency Disinfection Cleaning Services!
Call Cleanstart today for more information! 253-921-2593
If someone in your office or facility has been infected with COVID-19, here are some next steps:
- Call Cleanstart as soon as possible to set up an emergency cleaning and disinfection service visit.
- If possible, close off areas visited by the infected individual(s) and open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in the area.
- After 12-24 hours, our professional cleaning technicians will clean and disinfect all areas.
- In most cases, we will recommend electrostatic spraying using an EPA-registered disinfectant solution with a broad-spectrum kill claim, which can be done quickly and efficiently.
- Employees can re-enter the facility within 2 hours after completion of electrostatic spraying.
Cleanstart – A Company Dedicated to Keeping Your Workplace Clean, Healthy and Safe
When it comes to proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols during a major pandemic, experience matters. Cleanstart has been in the commercial cleaning and janitorial industry for over 27 years. (Watch Time Magazine’s feature video of Cleanstart on the front lines fighting COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemic).
Our expertise in cleaning and disinfection for all types of work environments and facilities includes proper training of our cleaning staff, state-of-the-art equipment, proper product use, and procedural know-how, along with following strict guidelines issued by the CDC, EPA, and OSHA.
We service the following industries:
- Office buildings
- Medical facilities
- Churches/religious facilities
- Nursing homes
- Port facilities (TWIC)
- Multi-tenant high-rises
- Retail stores
- Fitness facilities
- Banks/financial institutions
- Event venues
Routine cleaning/disinfection in the workplace is highly-recommended by the CDC as prevention against COVID-19 infection and spread. When you hire Cleanstart to clean and disinfect your facility, you can be assured that our knowledgeable and highly-trained cleaning staff has the kind of expertise required to get the job done right. We provide fast and affordable services and are happy to customize a cleaning plan to fit your needs and budget.
We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for whatever reason our quality cleaning standard is not met, we will make it right by correcting the issue within one business day. Daily, weekly, monthly, and even one-time emergency cleaning and disinfecting services, as well as day and night options, are available.
✓ Over 27 years in the cleaning industry
✓ Professionally trained janitorial specialists
✓ Committed to the highest quality of clean
✓ Local, licensed, bonded & insured
✓ 24/7 cleaning options & support
✓ Customized cleaning solutions
✓ 100% satisfaction guarantee
✓ OSHA, HIPAA, EPA, CDC, AORN compliant
✓ A+ BBB-rating
If you are looking for an experienced and reputable cleaning company to clean and disinfect your office or facility, you can count on the professionals at Cleanstart. For more information about our comprehensive cleaning and disinfection services or to request a quote or service visit, please give us a call today at (253) 921-2593.
Where we service in the PNW:
Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bremerton, Factoria, Fife, Gig Harbor, Kent, Lakewood, Olympia, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Tacoma, Tukwila, University Place, King County, Kitsap County, Pierce County, and Thurston County.
5009 Pacific Hwy E unit 17 Fife, WA 98424 • Phone: 253.921.2593 • Email: Caleb @ thecleanstart.com